As part of their statutory requirements defined in Working Together to Safeguard Children (2018), the Children Act (2014) and the Care Act (2014), the Bury Safeguarding Partnership (BSP) are required to produce reports at the end of each financial year which highlight:
- What BSP has done during that year to achieve its objectives
- What BSP has done during that year to implement its strategy
- What each BSP member has done during that year to implement the strategy
- The findings of the Safeguarding Reviews for both Children and Adults arranged by the BSP which have concluded in that year (irrespective of whether they have started in that year or not)
- The reviews arranged by BSP under that section which are ongoing at the end of that year (whether or not they began that year)
- What BSP has done during that year to implement the findings of reviews arranged by it under that section, and where it decides during that year not to implement a finding of a review arranged by it under that section, the reason for that decision
This Annual Report is the Adult's section of the Combined Annual Review that is to be published by the Bury Safeguarding Partnership, and focuses on the work undertaken by the BSP and its partners in relation to Adults in the period April 2021 to March 2022.
The PDF below is not fully accessible and may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. See: Accessible documents.