These will be flexible to respond to the needs of each session, but will be based around the objectives. It is anticipated that each session will offer a mixture of planned material and issues that participants wish to bring on the day.
- To discuss issues of current practice in order to learn from each other
- To develop consistency in the application of the Safeguarding Children policies and procedures
- To consider best practice through the medium of real case studies
- To support each others practice and develop good partnership working
- To share information
- To receive briefings on updates to policies and legislation relevant to safeguarding children
The forum will be held quarterly from 12:00pm - 2:00pm. No need to book - just drop in. Please report to the DTC reception and you will be directed to the room. The meeting will commence at 12:30pm thus providing the initial half hour for attendees to bring and consume their lunch whilst catching up with colleagues.
This forum is open to all professional/volunteer staff working with children and families in Bury and is free of charge. If you require further information or wish to nominate a topic for discussion at a future session, please contact the the BSCB Team on 0161 253 5705 or email@example.com.
Dates and times
Further dates will be published shortly.