Skip to main content

Domestic Abuse

What can I do as a parent/carer if I am experiencing domestic abuse or my child is in an abusive relationship?

  • If you or your child/ren are in immediate danger, please ring the police on 999.
  • If you are concerned about the impact of domestic abuse on your child, please contact the MASH Team on 0161 253 5678.

For further information on agencies which provide support for victims of domestic abuse, please visit: